Petro Tech M.E offers contract manufacturing services including Production, packaging and private label of products. We have production agreement with several advanced plants in Europe and Asia that can produce compliant with international regulations.
Advantages of Contract Manufacturing
- Contract manufacturing in the industry offer the possibility to outsource your production permanently
- It enables to use the expertise of the contract manufacturer in fields as legislation, blending, product testing, research, implementing new raw materials etc.
- No need for additional investment in the production facilities when introducing a new product line or by (seasonal) spikes in orders
- Production costs are 100% flexible (no orders, no overall costs/fixed costs)
- Flexible packaging & logistic solutions (capable to handle all kind of packaging e.g. cans, drums, IBC, bulk deliveries et. al.)
- Synergy advantages in perspective of purchasing raw materials (packaging et al.) which ensures cost effective producing
- Reduce the regulations compliancy risks for the Product (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, REACH etc.).
- Manufacturers can be located in other regions or overseas when customers need to have products in another part of the world.
- By signing non-disclosure confidentiality agreements (NDA), contract manufacturing provides assurance that your formulation stays your formulation.